The Pan Pig Forum.

The official forum of everyone's favourite genetic fuck up... PAN PIG!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

STUDIO UPDATE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
garden-of-the-dead
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: STUDIO UPDATE!!!   Mon May 21, 2007 11:55 am

Wow, we've got a lot done. I think we're on to our third song now, we're just finishing off the vocals. Our songs so far are; Ly-can't-thrope, I Pee Eye Drops and Pop Goes the Multi-million Dollar Inter-continental Ballistic Missile. Our next song will be a cover of the AVA song Do It For Me Now, it will be titled "Pop My Cherry Now".

I'm also tossing around the idea of writing a song titled "Boulevard of Broken Legs." I'm very excited and so is my 1,857 man band.

After the success of my self titled album, my newest installment, When PanPig Stops Your Heart Beating is already tipped to hit the top of the top 10 of the billboard charts. Fortunatly we are still with Whoops My Clothes Fell Off Records, who took such great care of us on our last album. Although we do have a new manager after our last one was caught on a "holiday" in the secret government base in Russia.

All in all I think this record will kick the shit out of yours.

One small step for PanPig, one giant leap on mankind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/phujitsu_surprise

STUDIO UPDATE!!!
Page 1 of 1